Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Innsbruck & Klagenfurt

In August, Lea and I decided to make a trip in Austria. We spent the first few days camping in Innsbruck, in the state of Tirol, high in the Alps, and then we spent a few days on a lake near Klagenfurt, the capital city of Corinthia.

Innsbruck is a truly beautiful city. Here's a spot right near our campground.



And here's Lea.



And this is what the center of Innsbruck looks like. Innsbruck is a very wealthy town, and lots of people come here for SHOPPING! Not me though.



And this is the River Inn.



And this is Lea with some mountain goats. Those things are crazy.



And this is me.



And this was Lea's breakfast one morning. She felt compelled to take a picture of it, so I feel compelled to post it on my blog.




Then we went to Klagenfurt (about 5 hours by train from Innsbruck) to go swimming.
I decided to engage in a challenging game of Sudoku.



And then I went swimming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Mountain Goats = CRAZAYYY! We get them here too... :p